Wednesday 7 September 2011

Why I'm Still A Skeptic

In the last 6 months I've gained 3/4" on length, and a little more than 1/4" in girth. That's roughly an 1/8" per month, which seems totally reasonable for growth. I've maintained a fairly consistent routine, based on the best information I could find, and the results 'prove' that PE (penis exercise) works.

However...

The other thing I've been doing over the past six months is getting healthy. I've been hitting the gym and I've lost about 30+ lbs in the last 6 months. I'm looking great, and feeling great. So, it stands to reason that all of my gains have been because of weight loss. I have read that some medical professionals believe that for every 35lbs of weight lost, you gain an inch of visible penis. I've lost 30 lbs and have gained 3/4" - seems like they might be right! My hard-on looks much more impressive, and despite my grumblings, I look much better flaccid than I did before - both likely because I've lost weight.

However...

I made a point from the very beginning of this experiment to make sure I used the bone-pressed measuring technique when tracking my progress. I can tell you that I have certainly not lost a 3/4" slab of fat that has been sitting atop my pubic bone obstructing the ruler. So, does PE work, or was weight loss the key?

At this point, the only way to tell is to continue with my PE experiment. Either way, I've made gains, and I'm happy, but I can't say for sure that it's because of what I've 'gained', or what I've 'lost'.

No comments:

Post a Comment