Wednesday 7 September 2011

30 Day Challenge - Round Two

The last 30 days went really well! The routine was dead-easy to follow, only took a few minutes to complete, and yielded great results. As noted, I'm a still a little skeptical as I've been losing weight the entire time I've being doing PE.

So, I'm going to do another 30 days of PE. I'm switching my routine a little just to add variety, but the entire thing takes less that 4 minutes per session.

The routine is as follows:

  • V stretch: 60 seconds
  • Between-the-legs downward stretch* 60 seconds
  • V stretch: 60 seconds
  • 20 jelqs

*Between-the-legs downward stretch: Just like the under-the-leg stretch, you grab you penis reaching around the back of your leg, but rather than pulling down against the back of your leg, you pull straight back, close you legs and stand up straight. You'll find that you can arch you back and really increase the intensity of the stretch, but not lose grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment