Saturday 24 September 2011

Hung

Hung. Not a word I'm used to hearing, but the other day I actually heard it. I was innocently changing while my wife was reading and she looks over at me
"You're well hung..."
"What?"
"You actually have a big cock. You're really well hung. I hope you don't worry about your dick; you look great!"
This really caught me off guard. There was no way she was being honest with me - that or she was just being kind - but I know my body, and I'm not 'well hung'.
"Go take a look in the mirror... You look great!" 
I took a peek in the mirror, and I have to admit, I looked good.
"Do you think it looks different?"
"Totally... Must be because you've lost weight... Just thought I'd mention it... Love you."
As mentioned here, I'm a total grower (not a shower) and have locker room anxiety, but my according to my wife (and by my own admission) this day I looked bigger than I thought I was.

It dawned on me that I haven't really been fair about my flaccid state. I'm actually pretty average, but I get hung up on 'cold days'. That's not to say I haven't changed - I have! I'm positive things are bigger. I've gained some length over the last 6 months and it shows. Secondly, I stopped wearing brief-style underwear months ago. I found that briefs tended to really compress things so I was always 'crushed'. Since the underwear change, I am a lot fuller in my flaccid state, and tend to move quite a bit more, which means extra circulation and a bigger bulge. Thirdly, and this was a comment my wife made, it could be that I'm more confident, so my dick wants to hang out. She reasoned that when you're nervous or scared a man's dick tends to shrivel up. So, it seems reasonable to assume that being confident could do the opposite.

Either way, I'm happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment