Wednesday 11 May 2011

Things are progressing well...

The 'flaccid praise' I've been getting from my sweetheart has been quite encouraging. She's convinced I must be losing weight - 'penises just don't grow'. I'm not sure if there's been any change in erection size, as It's hard to tell without measuring, and usually a hard-on is being put to better use than a ruler-prop. ;)

My only regret at this point is that I wish I had taken a flaccid measurement; it seems this is where the greatest growth is taking place.

I've also realized that much of a man's esteem might be related to the size of his flaccid penis, and not his erection. I say this as most 'comparisons' happen in a locker room environment. The gains I've experienced in the past few weeks have done wonders for my confidence. Erections are private, softies are public?

One week till my official weigh-in! I'm not yet declaring a jelq victory, but things are looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment