Sunday 22 May 2011

New perspective

I was talking with my wife and the topic of penis size came up. (I have no idea how it came up, it just did).  I mentioned that I was insecure and she got quite upset with me. The conversation was quite exhaustive but in the end it came down to this:

  • She has never, ever complained once about my penis.
  • She loves it and it does all the tricks she wants.
  • It feels good, she likes the look of it and she doesn't want it to change.

As well, she wanted to understand where the insecurity was coming from? Was she not good enough? Was sex not satisfying? I told her it had nothing to do with that, but that a lot of guys have hangups about their penis and frankly it's hard for us to be satisfied with it. She pointed out that unless I was thinking of sharing it with someone else, that it shouldn't matter. That she was happy, and that should be all that counts.

I know that she's right, and I appreciate that she is genuinely happy, but I'm still struggling with it. Perhaps I've put too much emphasis on something that doesn't actually matter.

Either way, if I'm allowed to lift weights and do sit-ups to improve my health and appearance, I'm going to continue to jelq if for no other reason to improve my flaccid state.

No comments:

Post a Comment