Thursday 28 July 2011

'Small' Update

Interest in Jelqing and Penis Enlargement has really dwindled. In the past month I haven't had the desire to devote time every day to the cause. I'm really happy with myself, and I don't see much reason to change.

That being said, I did take an opportunity to do another series of measurements. Length was the same at 6.25" (althout I felt as if it was smaller), but girth increased! I haven't bothered with girth as I wasn't worried about increaseing my thickness, but I was surprised to find that I have increased from 5.25" to 5.65"!

Now that I have a thickness measurement, we can do a volume comparison. When I started this my leangth and girth combined for a total volume of 187 cm³. As of today, my new total penis volume is 234 cm³ - an increase of 25%!

I have to say that looking back, I can't believe four months have passed since I started, and I can't believe my cock is 25% larger!

I have to wonder, how much bigger would I be if I had been actually been sticking to the routine for the last 6 weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment