Sunday 17 April 2011

Goals

I'm really not concerned about size... Not much anyway... But I'd really like to know if you can actually change your body - all of it - to satisfy your desires.

Penis enlargement has never been something I've given a lot of thought to. I've never had any complaints, and I feel pretty confident about my bedroom abilities, I am however insecure about my locker room showings.

Recently I've taken an interest in working out; it's been 10+ years since I last entered a gym. I'm watching what I eat, I've successfully quit smoking, I've been very regimented with my modest workouts, and in a very short time I've made some impressive gains. I think I'm at an age (and mental maturity) where I have resolve to change things about my life/self with patience and sensibility.

The positive results I've been seeing from the gym got me to thinking about penis enlargement as they are closely related: both requiring the same approach and long-term commitment. If I'm going to spend several hours a week improving my body, what's a few extra minutes to make sure I get a 'full body' workout?

So, I'm going to commit myself to a basic stretching/jelqing routine for at least two months and see how things go. If I see even a modest gain, I will consider the entire experiment a huge success.

I will not be revealing my identity, nor will I be posting photos of myself. This is a personal adventure and I'm going to keep it that way. That being said, I don't mind sharing some of my information and my story, nor do i mind talking about it. Please be respectful. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment