Sunday 13 November 2011

30 Day Challenge - Round Three Results

Final weigh in: 6.81" (6 13/16") - that's 3/16" in the last month! Still gaining: still motivated.

I'm going to up the intensity of the routine for the next 30 days in an effort to reach my Seven Quest goal!

The routine is very simple:
  • 3x Between-the-legs downward stretch* 60 seconds
The downward stretch is the most intense I've felt. Going to focus on that for a while. I'm also going to stop jelqing. I'm not convinced they do anything. More on that another time.

2 comments:

  1. Hello friend,

    I recently stumbled onto your blog, and find it very refreshing. The information you share, and the way you share it, really is fantastic.

    I read all your posts, and was wondering if you had any recommendations to someone who wants to start the same quest that you are on. In your experience, which stretches/exercises would be the best to start and at what frequency?

    Also, the technique used to accomplish these stretches, would it be possible to provide more detail as to how you do them? (i.e. "Under the leg stretch").

    Thanks so much for sharing your quest with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go: http://jelqskeptic.blogspot.com/2011/04/quick-note-about-stretches.html

    ReplyDelete